Thanks to technology advancements and new materials, contact lenses today are more comfortable and easier to wear than ever before. Our doctors are contact lens specialists and can fit a wide spectrum of contact lens prescriptions, including:
- Daily, biweekly, and monthly options
- Colored Contact Lenses
- Myopia control
- Specialty contacts for astigmatic patients and unique prescriptions.
- Bifocal, multifocal, and monovision contacts for presbyopia.
- Scleral contacts for corneal transplants, scarred corneas, and keratoconus
- Contact lenses to relieve eye strain
If you are interested in trying contact lenses for the first time or you currently wear contact lenses and would like to try a new brand, talk to your optometrist during your eye exam or give our office a call. Contact lenses can be a great option for sports, special occasions, or when you want to have a backup to eyeglasses. When fitted by a licensed eyecare professional, contact lenses can be a safe and effective alternative to eyeglasses.