Dr. Tanya Jones-Greenwood
Optometrist / Eye Doctor in Alberta
Prairie Vision Eye Care Clinic
Dr. Tanya Jones-Greenwood grew up on her family farm south of Czar and has been a patient with Prairie Vision since she was a child. After receiving her Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Alberta in 2006 and her Optometry Doctorate from Indiana University in 2010, she returned home. “I love our local communities and the small-town atmosphere, I couldn’t think of a better place to work and start a family.” In 2012 she began partial ownership of the office and in 2014 she became sole owner. “This is where I grew up, I love caring for the people in my community and want to see us bring big city technology and skills to our office yet keep the warm and friendly atmosphere.”
Dr. Jones-Greenwood has a special interest in working with children and within the area of vision therapy. She has attended many additional courses listed below. She is a member of the Canadian Optometrists in Vision Therapy and Rehabilitation, the College of Optometrists in Vision Development and the Optometric Extension Program Foundation.
Outside of the office she enjoys raising her four children with her husband and catching up with family and friends. Dr. Jones-Greenwood’s favorite eyewear line is Paradox and Etnia Barcelona.
- PAVE Sanet seminar “Powerful Vision Therapy”
- OEP VT1 Vision Therapy/Visual Dysfunctions
- OEP VT2 Vision Therapy/ Learning Related Visual Problems
- OEP VT3 Vision Therapy/Strabismus and Amblyopia
- OEP Art & Science of Optometric Care – A Behavioral Perspective
OEP Regional Clinical Seminars:
- “Maximizing Stereopsis in Patients with Strabismus or Amblyopia”
- “Autism Spectrum Disorders Optometric and Diagnosis and Treatment”
- “Infant & Toddler Vision Development, Examination & Management”